- General Otolaryngology
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Otolaryngology for Professional Athletes and Performers
- New York Hospital (Columbia Presbyterian)
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Hospital
- Practicing Otolaryngologist & Founder of Dahl Otolaryngology Center
- Ringside Physician For New York State Athletic Commission (Professional Boxing)
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology; New York Presbyterian Hospital/Cornell Medical Center
- Attending Physician; Lenox Hill Hospital, NY
- Attending Physician; Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, NY
- Otolaryngologist; New York Otolaryngology Institute, NY, NY
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Department of Otolaryngology; NY, NY
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Department of Surgery; NY, NY
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Licensed in New York and New Jersey
Professional Society Memberships:
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Association of Professional Ringside Physicians
- New York County Medical Society
- Medical Student Achievement Award, Minnesota Medical Foundation
- George H. & Lillian K. Williams Scholarship for Otolaryngology
- Metropolitan Mount Sinai Outstanding Student Award
- Joseph Collins National Scholar
- Patients' Choice Award 2009
- Patients' Choice Award 2008
- Dahl L, Patel RB. Book Review: Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: A Problem-Solving Manual. Intl J Ped Otol. In press.
- Behrman A, Dahl L, Abramson A, Schutte H. Anterior-posterior & medial compression of the supraglottis: signs of non-organic dysphonia or normal postures? J Voice. 2003 Sep 17(3):403-10.
- Dahl L, Patel RB. Book Review: Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery. Intl J Ped Otol. 2002 Aug 65(1):85
- Dahl L, Myssiorek D, Heller KS. Hurthle cell neoplasms of the thyroid. Laryngoscope. 2002 Dec;112(12):2178-80.
- Dahl L. Hurthle cell neoplasms of the thyroid. Audio Digest Vol 35, Issue 10; May 21,2002.
- Daghestani L, Anderson JH, Flanders M. Coordination of a step with a reach. J Vestibular Research 2000;10:59-73.
- Flanders M, Daghestani L, Berthoz A. Reaching Beyond Reach. Exp Brain Res 1999;126:19-30