STEPS TO TAKE BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Check with your insurance company to see if you require a referral from your primary care physician to see a specialist.
- Make sure you have a current insurance ID card (or union card) and a picture ID.
- You can email or fax both sides of your insurance card to our office prior to your appointment to expedite your visit. Please have the original with you at the time of your appointment.
- If you have medical records pertinent to your current symptoms, bring them with you to your appointment (e.g: doctor's notes, lab and x-ray results, operative/procedure notes).
- To have your medical records forwarded to us, you will have to sign a consent form at your doctor's office.
- Prepare the following information for our records:
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your current physicians
- The names and dosages of all prescription drugs, and over the counter medications, and/or vitamins you take on a regular basis
- The names and addresses of emergency contacts
- For your convenience, you can save time during your visit by:
- Please note that your co-pay is due at the time of your visit. We accept the following forms of payment:
- Personal check
- VISA/Mastercard/American Express
- Contact our office if you need help getting a referral or would like to discuss a payment plan.
Note: If you would like to email or fax your information to us prior to
your appointment, click here for our contact information:
EMAIL/ FAX US